Rouse House Horse Hospital has facilities for rehabilitation and post operative care.
- Large video monitored foaling boxes
- 24 hour care, vet on site
- Post operative administration medication
- Medical management of colic, laminitis and other illnesses or injuries
- Intensive care
- Corrective shoeing management
Rehabilitation is offered for horses requiring intensive medical supervision or on-going medication. Clients may choose to have their horse stay at the hospital if they are unable to provide the level of care necessary, either due to time restrictions or inexperience.