Rouse House Stables
The practice principal Dr. Andrew Whitting has been in equine veterinary practice since 1987 with many years in racetrack and stud practice in Australia and the U.K. before establishing the horse hospital. Both Andrew and Kim have devoted more than 40 years each to owning, breeding, competing and caring for their equine friends. We aim to provide excellence in our services to all our clients and patients and are proud of the long service that we have provided to this locale for the last 17 years. We look forward to continuing this relationship by providing the service and facilities that caring, compassionate and knowledgeable owners would demand for their horses.
- Foaling Down
- Have your mare foal down at the hospital.
- The Importance of Equine Dentistry...
- Pre-Purchase Examinations
- What we offer in a pre-purchase examination.
- About our dedicated horse hospital